The House Science, Space, and Technology Committee announced yesterday that it is holding a hearing next Wednesday titled “NASA’s Commercial Crew Development Program: Accomplishments and Challenges”. Even with the hearing now only six days off, the committee has not released the names of any witnesses who will testify before the full committee. One can, though, anticipate participation from NASA officials and probably executives from companies that have CCDev awards from NASA.
Update 2:50 pm: Here’s an updated witness list released by the committee earlier today:
- Mr. John Elbon, Vice President and General Manger, Space Exploration Division, The Boeing Company
- Mr. Steve Lindsey, Director, Space Exploration, Sierra Nevada Space Systems
- Mr. Elon Musk, CEO and CTO, Space Exploration Technologies
- Mr. Charles Precourt, Vice President and General Manager, ATK Space Launch Systems
- Mr. George Sowers, Vice President, Business Development and Advanced Programs, United Launch Alliance
- Mr. Bill Gerstenmaier, Associate Administrator, Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate, NASA